Ok gondola fanatics, it's been a while since our last forum here.
I know you're all reading the blog. Now here's a chance to jump in and speak up.
The questions are appropriate for the day after Christmas.
1. What did you get for Christmas or Hanukkah that's gondola-related?
2. Have you heard of any other great gondola-related gifts?
3. What would you like to see under the tree (or parked outside) next year?
I haven't heard anything yet.
A good nights sleep.
1. Home Depot gift card
2. There was a post earlier this year about oars your were getting for your friends?
3. Two first class tickets to Venice combined with one month off.
change "your were" to "you were"
I finally obtained the silly gondola PC game, embarrassing.
Not exactly gondola gift, but I was given a ticket for the venetian renaissance painters' exhibition at the local Museum of Fine Arts.
For Xmas present, here is a photo for you!
Post a Comment